(A Herbal Remedy for Asthma, Allergy and Bronchitis)
Asthma, an inflammatory disease affects the airways to and from lungs. There are a lot of people from various parts of the globe suffering from various types of allergies. One of them is Asthma, which is respiratory problem and characterized by narrowing of the airways. When the airways narrow, patients show symptoms such as tightness of the chest, wheezing noise while breathing, coughing and shortness of breath. People irrespective of any age group can get affected from it. This ailment shows harmful impact especially during cold, rainy and cloudy climate situations. The frequency and intensity of asthma attacks get increased during these environmental changes.
Herbal Treatment for Asthma
Darjeeling Herbal Remedies offers best combination of effective herbs as an remedy for asthma. This herbal powder is prepared by using best quality herbs and by strictly following the principles of Ayurveda.
Breath Easy (An Herbal Remedy for Asthma, Allergy and Bronchitis)
Breath Easy is a unique, great and wonderful herbal formulation in the form of powder that works at the cellular level, to rectify the pathological damage caused to your bronchi. It is blend of sixteen natural ingredients such as Garlic, Figs, Bharangi, Long Pepper, Kanthkari, Somlata, Ashwagandha, Vasa, Tulsi, Pushkarmool, etc. which works dynamically & synergistically with the body to eliminate all possible causes for asthma including infections, toxins & allergens. This natural medicine boosts the immune system & helps combat virulent pathogens, restoring the body to normal stage during hypersensitivity reactions. It is well known for its feature to maintain the health of the throat, chest & lungs. In fact, it helps to protect the body from environment toxins & pollution.
- Garlic, Figs, Bharangi
- Black Storax Resin, Dates
- Long Pepper, Kanthkari
- Somlata, Ashwagandha, Vasa, Tulsi
- Abhrak Bhasma, Sphatika Bhasma, Tankan Bhasma
- Mallasindoor, Pushkarmool
Dosage and Directions to Use
- Twice a day, one pouch after breakfast and one pouch late evening (before or after dinner) with normal water.
- If anyone is having severe problem, for first 7 – 10 days, 3 pouch a day, one after breakfast, one in afternoon and one in late evening. After 10 days, reduce the dosage to 2 pouch a day, one after breakfast and one in late evening(before or after dinner).
- Another beauty of Breath Easy powder is, if anyone at particular point of time, is having too much problem and feeling Breathlessness or Breathing very fast he/she can take 2 pouches together at that point of time.
Total course duration is 5-6 months for complete cure.
Patients will start getting good results within a week time, however one has to complete the course of 5-6 months for complete cure
No Side Effects
- There are no side effects of Breath Easy herbal powder.
- Can be given to patient even in a situation if he/she is suffering from any other disease.
- Avoid Processed foods, Pickles, Sauces.
- Avoid foods such as Rice, Kidney Beans (Rajma) and other Lentils.
- Avoid Oily, Greasy and Fried foods which are difficult to digest.
- White flour and white sugar products should be avoided.
- Heavy foods and milk products like Cheese, Paneer, Curd, Butter milk, Creams, etc. which has natural tendency to produce the phlegm or to accumulate the mucus (ama) should be avoided.
- Fruits such as Guava, Papaya, Watermelon and Banana should also be avoided.
- Try to avoid cold water, cold drinks, ice-creams and other refrigerated things.
- In addition to this avoid excessive or hard exercises.
- Patient can have honey, warm drinks like herbal teas, spice teas.
- Sprouts, nuts and seeds can be taken in moderate amount.
- Yoga and Pranayama can be helpful.