(A Herbal Remedy for Pain Management)
Joint’s forms the connections between bones. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain. Many different conditions can lead to painful joints, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries.
Darjeeling Herbal Remedies offers best combination of effective herbs as an remedy for joints pain, gout and/or arthritis. This herbal powder is prepared by using best quality herbs and by strictly following the principles of Ayurveda.
Pain Care (An Herbal Remedy for Pain Management)
Pain Care herbal powder have been formulated by using time tested herbs to help in pain management. Pain Care powder is one of the best pain relief medicines in which herbal extract of 10 types of different Ayurvedic herbs have been used.
These herbs possess anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, immuno-modulatory and anti-oxidant properties. Due to antioxidant rich nature this herbal extract provides active ingredients that correct the disturbed metabolism and increase the metabolic rate which benefits in less accumulation of toxic substances in the colon and inflammatory molecules.
- Pain Care powder also helps in increasing the blood flow across affected areas to rejuvenate the joints, muscles and bones.
- It also act as anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic agent to help in various pain conditions.
- Regular usage provides faster relief from painful inflammatory conditions, stiffness & it is a good alternative to other anti-inflammtory drugs.
- Helps to restore joint suppleness & pain, eliminating toxins, curtailing free radical activity, cell production & repair, shrinking inflamed tissues, bricating proper calcium absorption, relaxing & toning of muscles.
Dosage and Directions to Use
Patient has to continue Pain care powder minimum for one year for complete cure.
Total course duration is 5-6 months for complete cure.
Consumption of Medicine in case of any other disease
Pain Care can be given to patients even in a situation if he/she is suffering from any other disease.
- Patients will start getting good results in 1-2 months and should continue as per the doctor’s advice.
- In Case of Chronic pain conditions, regular use of Pain Care for at least 3-4 months helps in effective results.
No Side Effects
Pain Care powder is an ayurvedic medicine, so it does not have any side effects.
- Kunduru (Boswellia Serrata): It is also known as Shallaki and has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties, wound healing and antimicrobial activity. In Boswellia active compounds boswellic acid are found which have inhibitory action on the inflammatory process and appears to be a novel inhibitory of a pro-inflammatory enzyme and it possess other anti-inflammatory effects. These anti-inflammatory effects have their benefits in osteoarthritis. Thus, Boswellia Serrata is a unique and highly effective herb in pain management.
- Guggul Shuddh (Commiphora mukul): This herb has been widely accepted to get relief from various pains. It is also act as blood purifier and promotes the production of red blood corpuscles (RBC) and improves the action of white blood corpuscles (WBC). Thus benefits in improved functioning of joints, muscles and bones.
- Devadaru (Cedrus Deodar) : Is an excellent anti-inflammatory medicine that relieves cold, spasm & contraction in the muscles. Use in arthritis, sciatica, headache & pain from high vata.
- Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) : This herb pacifies the Vatta and helps in relieving from various pains. Rasna also posseses antipyretic properties. In addition, Rasna also improves the metabolism and benefits in removal of toxic substances from the body.
- Methi (Trigonella foenumgraecum): It is known as Fenugreek and is a rich source of various nutritional and medicinally important molecules. Methi has very good capabilities in binding with the toxin substances present in the colon and their removal from the body.
- Sunth (Zingiber Officinale): This herb has remarkable properties in relieving from various body pains such as knee pain, joint pain, back pain etc. This herb helps in relieving from joint stiffness by improving blood circulation.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifer): It has remarkable and effective role in anti-inflammatory activities. It also benefits in strengthening nervous system and muscular co-ordination. It helps in relieving stress and rejuvenates the brain for proper functioning of the body thus helps in making body strong and active.
- Shilajit Shudh (Purified Asphaltam): It is also classified as Rasayan in Ayurveda and benefits in many folds. It has anti-inflammatory activities and improves overall functioning of the body. Shilajit benefits in aches and pains.
- Vishamushti (Strychnos nux-vomica) : This herb is useful in improving digestion and removal of toxic substances. It also strengthens the nervous system and muscular coordination, thereby helps in strengthening of muscles, joints and bones.