(A Herbal Remedy for Relief from Kidney Stone)
Kidney stones disease is a very common disorder. Kidney Stones are formed due to crystallization of specific minerals like calcium, phosphate, oxalate, etc., at the side of kidney line in the body. These deposits are found in different shape and sizes but are usually small and go unnoticed in the urine. They cause immense pain and trouble in the body as they obstruct the path of urine, which disables the body to pass the waste materials out of the body freely.
Causes of Kidney Stones
- Excessive calcium intake.
- Poor fluid intake.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Excessive use of medicines rich in Vitamin D and Vitamin A.
- High intake of proteins from non-veg food items.
- Excessive consumption of foods rich in Oxalate.
- The result of other disease or medical conditions like hyperparathyroidism, chronic diarrhea, inflammatory bowel disease.
Kidney Stone, Urinary Tract Stone, Urinary Bladder Stone , Renal Colic, Stranguary/ Painful Urination, Crystalluria , Post-Lithotripsy Recurrence , Urinary Tract Infections , Hyperuricemia.
Stone Care Powder (An Herbal Remedy for Relief from Kidney Stone)
Darjeeling Herbals Stone Care powder for kidney stones is very powerful and effective against kidney Stones for treating the defect out of the body, as it is made from diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs, which cleanse the body from waste deposits formed in Kidney. It is made from natural herbs and other ingredients that are very powerful in removing the kidney stones by passing them out of the body through urine. It contains the herbs which are found effective in removing stones and reoccurrence of stones.
Punarnava(roots), Varun (roots), Gokshur(whole), Kaasni(leaves), Bhumi Amla(whole), Shirish(bark), Shigru(bark), Ashwagandha, Cockscomb, Guduchi, Dugdhica, Shalmali, Palash,
Dosage and Directions for use
Two sachets per day for 30 consecutive days. One in the morning and the other in the evening after dinner or as directed by physician.
Within 2-3 weeks, stone will be out however one has to continue for a month atleast for permanent cure and in case of history of frequent reoccurrence, continue the dose for three months.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place away from sun light. Keep away from reaching of children.
- Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol, cold drinks, pickles, fish, poultry, meat, spinach, and chocolate.
- Avoid sour, heavy, and dry food.
- Increase intake of liquids like water, juice, soup, lime water, etc.
- Be sure to drink enough water each day. Usually 1 to 2 liters of water per day is adequate.
- Drink more if you are perspiring heavily, working outdoors, the weather is hot, etc.
- Increase the use of barley, horse gram (a type of bean), ginger, and brown rice or parboiled rice.
- Avoid suppressing urges to urinate and defecate.