(A Herbal Remedy for Relief from Piles, Fissure, Fistula)
Are you Frustrated with Bleeding, Pain, Itching, Burning Sensation, Discharge, Cuts & Boils & Lumps.
Have you Got operated & it returned back with more pain.
Operation ,Painkillers , Antibiotics , Injections , Lasers all are temporary solutions. So here is the permanent solution to your problem.
Piles Care Powder (An Herbal Remedy for Relief from Piles, Fissure, Fistula)
Piles Care powder is a unique formulation made of rare herbs, which is used to remove all the problems related to piles or haemorrhoids whatever is it’s type, bleeding or non-bleeding Piles and Fissure. Whether the blood comes out from anus, or any type of wart is there, this will cure all types of piles
Generally piles patients aggravate their disease by taking fake medicine. As a consequence, the need for operation occurs. Even after surgery, relapse may occur. Numerous patients have been treated by Piles Care powder and they get cured within few days. Bleeding or non bleeding piles makes every moment of life distressful. Get rid of distress & prevent surgical intervention with our Piles Care powder.
Piles Care powder is extremely useful in all types of piles, fustula and fissure. It is one of the best medicines for treating piles. It contains ingredients such as Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amla, NagKesar, Kali Mirch, Reetha Bhassam, Neem Beej, ect. which helps to reduce the inflammation and the pile mass too. Apart from this, it removes indigestion and helps in chronic constipation thereby reducing piles bleeding.
The active ingredients of this product will be immediately absorbed to human cells, hence patient get instant relief. As the healing process continues with everyday medicine so the patient will be free from bleeding, pain, swelling, and finally Haemorrhoids, Anal Fissure and Fistula will be totally gone.
Haritaki, Bibhitaki, Amla, Tila (Sesame seeds), Bhallataka, Aragwadha, Mulaka , Danti , Draksha( Raisins), Haar Shringar , Nag Kesar, Kali Mirch, Reetha Bhassam, Neem Beej, Isabgol, Chitrak, Katha, Sounf, Guggul, Karanj, Shilajeet, Chitrakmool, Chavya, Suranjan Shirin, Suran, Rasont, Ailva, Rasot,Neemgiri,Dhaka.
- It gives a cooling sensation and soothing effect to calm inflamed tissues & reduce burning.
- It has effective anti-inflammatory, astringent and antiseptic medical properties to accelerate skin healing process.
- It improves blood flow of ano-rectal area and repairs damaged tissues.
- It helps to reduce the inflammation and the pile mass too.
- Internal & External Piles,
- Bleeding Piles,
- Inflammation & Pain around Anus due to Piles.
One Pouch after breakfast and one pouch after dinner every day with water.
Usually, within 5-7 days all discomforts like Bleeding, Pain, Itching, Swelling ,Burning sensation, Pus & Discharge will Vanish Permanently. Lumps, Boils and extra tissues will disappear in 20 -35 days. However, in some people it's severity is more so results may vary from person to person depending upon its stage and patient has been operated or not.
- Patients should avoid irregularity of meals.
- Spicy and fried foods should be avoided.
- Avoid sitting for long periods.
- Use whole wheat Atta, maida products should be avoided. Hing and Besan should not be used.
- Chew food fully before swallowing.
- Undertake exercise & yoga.
- Digestive system should be cared specially, as more quantity and hurriedly, heavy & fried foods should not be eaten and food should be chewed well.
- Patients should avoid tobacco, sour food, pickle and also polluted environment, light clothes on waist should be worn, sweets should be avoided.
- Patients should avoid straining and stressing.
- Avoid Sitting longer at a stretch
- Papaya, guava, pomegranate, curd, resins, milk should be preferred.
- Application of "Mustard or Til Oil" after passing stools gives better relief.